nuffnang

Monday 20 June 2011

Alhamdullilah.............

First of all, alhamdullilah...syukran ya Rabbi......

Last friday the result for Uitm examination got already...and alhamdullilah..all the papers taken pass and got excellent....not all..but it upgrade my cgpa and for last semester for me..it worth it!!

Worth it for doing the group assignment from 2pm till 10pm at Shah Alam, rushing home at 10pm.

Feel worth it because on the final..1st paper..i got flu and can't think about the note... ..just try do my best......

Worth it because i did not bring 'toyol' in exam hall while one of the candidates who sat by me copy the answers from her toyol..while i'm just watching ...feel unsatisfied till i forgot to bring back my eco tupperware bottle!!!

Feel worth it because i passed the killer paper....in my class 3 students failed and the other class only 1 student passed that paper...i dun why...my lecturer and their lecturer is different.......

Feel worth it because sacrificed my weekend while other people can enjoy their weekend with family.....

Thanks a lot to en. somi and my lovely kids......keep on supporting me...i luv u.......

To Lidya and Erin..thanks a lot because being my best buddy...  i know your result much better and more gempak than me...


LoVe....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

pendapat pembaca yang bijak